Hey, I just got your text. You okay? 我剛收到你的短信 你還好吧
I lost. 我輸了
Did she cheat? Yeah. 她作弊了嗎 是的
I don't know. 我也不清楚
Um, I just really blew it, and I need to get outta here. 只是我的問題 我想趕快離開這
Toby's not home? 托比不在家嗎
No, he's still out at dinner with his boss. 不在 他跟他老板吃飯去了
Okay, we'll go. 好吧 走吧
Okay. Thank you. 好的 謝謝你
In one second. 再等下
What are you doing? Just hang on. 你要做什么 等下
Mona, can I talk to you for a minute? 夢娜 能跟你聊聊嗎
Sure. Oh, there's still more cupcakes if you wanna join. 好啊 還有紙杯蛋糕呢 你想吃嗎
I'm on to you. 我盯上你了
Okay, nothing's changed. 你一點也沒變
You are still pulling strings and pushing buttons. 你還是一樣在暗地里耍陰招
manipulating lives, using people's secrets. 控制別人 利用別人的秘密
I wasted months visiting you, 我浪費了幾個月的時間去看你
defending you, feeling guilty for everything you did to me. 站在你一邊 為你所做的辯護
And I kept thinking, maybe if I was a better friend. 我一直在想自己是否是個合格的朋友
You almost reeled me in. 你差點騙到了我
"I'm scared, Hanna. I need you." Bull crap. 漢娜 我恨害怕 鬼話
I know you're still "A," and I know what you're doing to Lucas. 我知道你還是A 也知道你對盧卡斯做的一切
Whatever Lucas said-- No, I'm done. 盧卡斯跟你說了什么 好了 我受夠了
I don't wanna see you, I don't wanna hear from you, 我不想再看到你 不想再管你
and I don't wanna know you. 就當從沒認識過你
I'm sorry you feel that way. 很遺憾你那么想