"Cut Mona off? Big mistake. 擺脫夢娜嗎 錯大了
You're not the only one who can slice and dice. A." 你不是唯一可以為所欲為的人 A
It's not Lucas? 100% not Lucas. 不是盧卡斯嗎 肯定不是
Mona just used him like an evil personal assistant. 夢娜把他當罪惡小跟班來利用
I think there's more people out there who are way worse. 我覺得還有更多比他更壞的人
You shouldn't have yelled at her like that. 你不應該那么大聲朝她喊的
Spence, she had it coming. 斯賓塞 這是她活該
I know, but if she's up to her old tricks, 我知道 但是如果她又故伎重演
that text won't be the end of it. 就不會只是發(fā)條短信這么簡單
So what? We know her tricks. 那又怎樣 我們知道她的伎倆
I'm not gonna live my life in fear. 我才不要活在擔驚受怕中
Mona can't hide from us anymore. 夢娜不會再騙到我們了
Do you remember when she started to unravel the other day 你還記得那天她在院子里面
in the courtyard? 崩潰的事情嗎
I saw her crack like that tonight. 今晚我也看到她那樣了
I thought I could rattle her cage and send her running. 我以為我可以刺激一下她
That's what made me lose. 所以才會輸?shù)?/p>
How? 'Cause I got cocky, 為什么 因為我太自負了
and competitive. 而且太喜好競爭了
I saw this soft underbelly, and I lunged. 我看到她的軟肋 準備進攻
So you think she showed you a weak spot on purpose? 所以你覺得她是故意讓你鉆空子的嗎
That's what I'm worried about. 這就是我所擔心的
She doesn't have to hide behind "A" anymore. 她不用再躲在A后面
She can take us on right in the open. 她當面就可以搞定我們