https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9339/04.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Welcome to Arendelle! Thank you, Sir!歡迎來到阿倫戴爾歡迎!
Watch your Steps please. The Gates Will opening Soon.
注意腳下 大門馬上要打開了
Why do I have to wear this?我一定要穿這個嗎?
Because the Queen has come of age.今天城門就要打開了
It's Coronation Day!女王的加冕日!
That's not my fault.跟我有什么關系
- What do you want, Sven? - Give me a snack!你想要什么 斯特? -給我點吃的!
What's the magic word? Please!先說口令! -求你了!
A..a... a... a! Share!喂!給我留點!
I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates!真不敢相信,城門終于打開了!
And for a whole day!而且打開一整天哦!
Faster, Persi!快 親愛的!
Ah, Arendelle, our most mysterious trade partner.阿倫戴爾 我們最神秘的貿易伙伴
Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets打開大門,讓我揭開你的秘密
and exploit your riches.榨干你的財富...
Did I just say that out loud?我是不是說的太大聲了?
Oh, me sore eyes can't wait to.我已經等不急要進去了
See the Queen and the Princess.拜見女王和公主!
I bet they're absolutely lovely.我打賭她們一定可愛極了
I bet they are beautiful.她們一定是大美女
Princess Anna...?安娜公主?...
Huh? Yeah?恩?
- Sorry to wake you, ma'am but... - No, no, no. You didn't.
很抱歉叫醒您 -哦,沒,沒事
I've been up for hours.我早就起來了...呵欠
Who is it?嗯?誰在外面?
It's still me, ma'am. The gates will open soon.呃,還是我,城門馬上就要打開了
Time to get ready. Of course!您該起床做準備了! -哦,當然!
Ready for what?準備什么?
Your sister's coronation, ma'am.您姐姐的加冕典禮,殿下
My sister's cor-neration...我姐姐的加冕...
It's coronation day!今天是加冕日!
重點講解:
coronationn. 加冕禮
The award was front-page news: his was, declared the Daily Express, 'one of the most interesting of the names in the Coronation Honours List'.
這項任命成了報紙的頭條新聞:《每日快報》稱他是“加冕典禮榮譽名冊上最有意思的名字之一”。
The coronation of the new king was a splendid pageant。 新國王的加冕典禮非常壯觀。
exploitvt. 開發(fā),開拓;剝削;開采n. 勛績;功績
Critics claim he exploited black musicians for personal gain.
批評家們聲稱他為私利利用了黑人音樂家們。
Extra payments should be made to protect the interests of the staff and prevent exploitation.
額外報酬應被支付以維護員工的利益和防止剝削。
I think we're being very short-sighted in not exploiting our own coal.
我想我們不開采利用自己的煤礦實在是目光短淺。
mysteriousadj. 神秘的;不可思議的;難解的
A couple of messages had mysteriously disappeared.
幾條信息已經神秘地消失了
A mysterious illness confined him to bed for over a month.
一種怪病讓他臥床一個多月。
角色介紹:克斯托夫(Kristoff)克斯托夫是一個野外生存者,他居住在雪山的山頂,以采集冰塊銷售給阿倫黛爾王國為生。克斯托夫不修邊幅,強壯而威嚴,有著自己的生活原則。他看起來很不合群,不過卻有一位最好的朋友陪伴——他那忠心耿耿、臟臟兮兮的馴鹿斯特。