https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9252/74.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Chandler:Hey-hey-hey. Mon
錢德勒:嗨,莫妮卡。
Monica:You wanna hear something that sucks.
莫妮卡:嘿嘿嘿,想聽一件很爛的事嗎?
Chandler:Do I ever.
錢德勒:我聽多了。
Monica:Chris says they're closing down the bar.
莫妮卡:克里斯要把酒吧收了。
Chandler:No way!
錢德勒:不會吧!
Monica:Yeah, apparently they're turning it into some kinda coffee place.
莫妮卡:是的,他們要把這類改成一家咖啡店。
Chandler:Just coffee! Where are we gonna hang out now?
錢德勒:只賣咖啡?我們以后要去哪里玩呢?
Monica:Got me.
莫妮卡:誰知道啊。
Chandler:Can I get a beer.
錢德勒:一瓶啤酒。
Monica:Hey, did you pick a roommate?
莫妮卡:嘿,室友挑好了嗎?
Chandler:You betcha!
錢德勒:那當然。
Monica:Is it the Italian guy?
莫妮卡:是那個意大利帥哥嗎?
Chandler:Um-mm, yeah right!
錢德勒:呃,是的,對!
Monica:He's so cute.
莫妮卡:他好可愛。
Chandler:Oh yes, and that's what I want a roommate that I can walk around with and be referred to as the funny one.
錢德勒:哦,太好了,我就想要這樣一個室友,我可以和他四處逛逛,也可以被稱之為有趣的人。