26.You can go there throught tunnels under the river.
你可以走過江隧道。
27.Can I take a ferry to cross the tiver?
我可以乘輪渡過江嗎?
28.Excuse me. Where can I take Metro Line 8?
請問,我在哪里可乘坐地鐵8號線?
29.There is a metro station just across from the parking lot.
停車場對面就有一個地鐵站。
30.How far is the airport from the Expo Village?
機場到世博村有多遠?
31.About an hour by bus.
乘公交車大概一個小時。
32.How often does the shuttle bus run?
專線巴士多長時間一班?
33.Every ten minutes.
每十分鐘。
34.Is the Expo Center still far off?
世博中心還很遠么?
35.You can walk there right down the sightseeing corridor.
沿著這條觀光長廊走就可以到達。
36.Can I help you?
需要我?guī)椭鷨幔?/p>
37.Yes, please. I’m looking for the Service Center.
是的,請問服務中心在哪里?
38.I’m going that way, too. Follow me, please.
我正好也要去那里,請跟我來。
39.Are you all right?
你哪里不舒服嗎?
40.Yes,I’m fine.Thanks for asking.
沒有,我挺好的。謝謝關心。
41.Are you all volunteers for the Expo?
你們都是世博會的志愿者嗎?
42.Yes, we are. We want to do something for our city and the Expo.
是的,我們希望為自己的城市和世博會做些事。
43.Where shall we wait for the on-site bus?
我們應該在哪里等園內巴士?
44.Over there. Please look for the road sign.
在那里。請注意看路標。
45.I left my briefcase here a moment ago. But now it’s gone.
我剛才把公文包忘在這里??墒乾F(xiàn)在找不到了。
46.Don’t worry. You can ask the Information Center for help.
別擔心。你可以向信息中心求助。
47.Excuse me , my friend has a bad stomachache.
對不起,我的朋友胃疼得厲害。
48.Let me call the Emergency Center.
我來撥打急救中心的電話。
49.Is the Emergemcy Center open now?
急救中心現(xiàn)在還開著嗎?
50.Yes, it is open round-the-clock.
開著的,它全天24小時服務。