What will Denise decide?It was a hard phone call for Paul to make, but not one Anna should have made as it wasn't her mistake.
丹尼斯會作何決定呢?讓保羅打這個電話是很艱難,但總不該安娜來打,畢竟這不是她的錯。
She stood her ground with Paul and used the following phrases.
她剛剛堅持自己立場,并用到了以下短語。
You're the boss and I think the news is better coming from you.
你是老板,由你來打會更好。
It was your decision in the first place so you need to explain that the situation has changed.This is your responsibility.
首先這是你的決定,所以你得自己把情況解釋清楚。這是你的責任。
And here is a reminder of the phrases Paul used to try and apologise.
下面是保羅用來道歉的話語。
I've been rethinking our staffing situation in the office.
我一直在重新考慮辦公室人員的配置情況。
Sorry, I made a mistake.I miscalculated my staffing numbers.
對不起。我犯了一個錯誤。我把員工數(shù)字弄錯了。
I would love to have you back in the office.
我想讓你盡快回到辦公室。
Hmmm… well… OK then.I'll start back tomorrow.
好吧。我明天就回去工作。
Oh wonderful. I'm so pleased.We'll get your old chair back in position.
太棒了!我太高興了。我們會把你的舊椅子放在原來位置。