30 旅游
Traveling is one of the fastest and best ways to acquaint yourself with the world.
旅游是熟悉世界最快最好的方式之一。
The more involved you get, the more you learn.
你投入越多,學得就越多。
It introduces you to magnificent scenery and broadens your mind.
它將絕佳的景色呈現(xiàn)在你面前開闊你的心胸。
While traveling, you can not only pick up the languages of various countries but also learn to appreciate their art and culture.
旅行時,你不僅能學習不同國家的語言,也可以學習欣賞它們的藝術與文化。
I'm especially interested in learning about the local customs and unique activities of different places.
我對學習有關當?shù)氐牧曀着c不同地方的獨特活動特別感興趣。
Visiting a strange place can be adventurous and exciting.
游覽陌生的地方可能會充滿冒險和刺激。
If you don't take a trip to another country, you will never realize how wonderful it is.
如果你不到別的國家旅行的話,便永遠不會明白那會有多棒。
In exotic places, it's easier to relax and forget your worries.
在富有異國情調的地方比較容易放松身心,忘卻你所有的煩惱。
What's more, such places provide opportunities to meet different and interesting people.
此外,這樣的地方也會使你有機會遇見各種各樣有趣的人物。
Why not plan for a trip right now?
何不馬上就計劃一趟旅行?
You won't regret it.
你不會后悔的。
短語解析:
1.acquaint oneself with… 認識/熟悉……
例:I'd like to acquaint myself with the new method of teaching.
我想熟悉一下那種新的教學法。
2. broaden one's mind 開闊某人心胸
例:The study of philosophy broadens one's mind.
研究哲學可以開闊心胸。
3. pick up… (無意中)學到……
例:Sam will pick up new habits in the army.
山姆將在軍隊中學到新習慣。