大家都靠后
Never were much to look at.
沒有什么好看的
Oh, to us maybe.
噢 對我們來說也許是的
For all we know, this one's a prime specimen,
我們都知道 這家伙是個極好的標本
the Brad Pitt of skitter world.
算是掠奪者中的"布拉德皮特"(美國著名影星)
Porter says we have to try to communicate with this thing.
Porter說 我們要試著和這玩意交流
Figure out how it thinks, we can figure out how to beat it.
搞清楚它的思維方式 我們才能想辦法打敗它
You actually think you'll figure a way to talk to it?
你真覺得你可以跟它溝通得來?
I get it in a controlled environment, give it a shot.
我把它放在可控的環(huán)境內 然后試一試
A lot depends on what it's got underneath the hood.
這要看它腦袋里都盤算著些什么了
I wouldn't underestimate them.
我不打算這么低估了它們
See the eyes?
看到那雙眼睛了嗎?
It's studying us as much as we're studying them.
跟我們一樣 它也盯著我們在研究
I mean, even if he wanted to chat,
我是說 即使他想表達什么
vocalizations could extend above or below
聲音的頻率也高于或者低于
the range of human hearing.
人類聽覺的接收范圍
I mean, for all we know,
就目前的情況來說
he could be cussing us out right now.
他可能正在破口大罵
I can almost guarantee it.
這點我大概能保證
Get that damn thing in the cage!
把這鬼東西鎖進籠子里!
All right, get that thing in the cage! Get him in!
快 把這玩意關進去! 快點!
Get him in there!
把他關進去!
Get him in there!
動作快點!
I remember you, too.
我也記得你