reach/come to an agreement
on the same page
達成一致
In the end we reached an agreement.
最終我們達成了共識
It is possible for us to come to an agreement.
我們達成共識是有可能的
After two hours of discussion, we finally reached an agreement.
經(jīng)過兩個小時的討論,我們最終達成了共識
Conversation:
A: What starting salary are you looking for?
你期望的起薪是多少?
B: About $1800 a month.
每個月1800美元。
A: This is a bit high for our company. The starting salary of our company is not high, but the welfare in other aspects is quite perfect.
這對我們公司來說有點高了,我們的公司起薪雖然不高,但是其他方面的福利是比較完善的。
B: Could you tell me about your welfare?
你能給我說說你們的福利嗎?
A: We can offer some common welfare such as the insurance, the annual leave and so on. We also provide the apartment for free.
我們可以提供一些常見的福利,如保險,年假等,我們還免費提供公寓。
B: That sounds great, but...
那聽起來很不錯,但是...
A: There is a gym in our company and you can also exercise when you work. Is there any way we can cut a better deal on the salary?
我們公司里面配備有健身房,你在工作之余也能鍛煉身體,你覺得我們能不能在薪酬問題上達成一致?
B: It's difficult to say, and I have more consideration. What is the maximum salary that you can give?
這不好說,我需要多考慮一下,貴公司能給出的最高工資是多少?
A: About $1600 a month. Could you accept it?
大約每個月1600美元,你可以接受嗎?
B: All right. It's a pleasure to work with you.
好吧,很高興能與你一起工作。
A: Wonderful. We have been on the same page.
太棒了,我們達成一致了。
B: I will appreciate your comments.
請多多指教。