Is the result of the interview coming out?
面試結果出來了嗎?
Does your company consider me acceptable?
貴公司是否聘用我了?
I'm calling to ask if you have made a decision on this position.
我打電話是想詢問你們是否對這個職位做出了決定。
I would like to know about your consideration of my qualifications.
我想知道貴公司對我的資格的考慮情況。
We will call you if we decide to employ you.
如果我們決定錄用你,給你打電話的。
Congratulations, you passed the interview.
恭喜你通過了面試。
Our company needs people like you.
本公司很需要像你這樣的人才。
I'm afraid you lack experience in this field.
恐怕你缺乏這方面的經驗。
Your work experience doesn't fit for this job.
你的工作經驗不適合這份工作。
May I know the reason why you don't hire me?
我可以知道你們不聘用我的原因嗎?
I sincerely hope you can give me another chance.
真心希望你們能在給我一次機會。
Conversation:
A: Hello, this is Jackson. May I speak to Manager Green?
你好,我是杰克遜,我能和格林經理通電話嗎?
B: This is Green speaking. What can I do for you?
我就是格林,有什么需要我?guī)兔Φ膯幔?/p>
A: Good afternoon, Mr green. I'm calling to ask if you have made a decision on administrative assistant position.
下午好,格林先生。我打電話是想詢問你們是否對行政助理這個職位做出了決定。
B: I'm sorry, sir. The company is preparing an event these days and the result of the interview will be announced later.
很抱歉先生,公司這幾天正在籌備一項活動,面試結果會晚些時候再公布。
A: I can't wait to know the result of the interview. Could you tell me when I can know the interview outcome?
我迫不及待想知道面試結果,你能告訴我什么時候能知道面試結果嗎?
B: We will tell you the result by the end of next week. I'm very impressed with you, you will have great hope of passing the interview.
我們會在下周末前告訴你結果的,我對你的印象很深,你通過面試的希望很大。
A: Thank you, sir. It's really my honor to have an opportunity to work with you. I hope you can consider my ability.
謝謝你先生,真的很榮幸有機會和你一起工作,我希望你能考慮我的能力。
B: I will.
我會的。
A: I really want the position. You must let me know if you have any concerns.
我真的很想得到這個職位,如果您有任何顧慮,一定要告訴我。
B: Certainly. I'll inform you in time if I know the result.
當然,如果我知道結果,會及時通知你的。
A: Thank you so much.
非常感謝。
B: You're welcome. Thank you for calling.
不客氣,感謝你的來電。