likewise
同樣地
A: You're always welcome at our house.
歡迎你隨時來我家做客。
B: Likewise.
你也是。
A: Let me know if you ever need any help.
你要是需要幫助就告訴我。
B: Likewise.
你也一樣。
A: Hey, Mike, are you busy this evening?
嗨,邁克,你今晚有空嗎?
B: Sorry, I'm afraid that I've got plans tonight.
對不起,我今晚恐怕已經(jīng)有安排了。
A: What are you doing?
你打算干什么?
B: I'm going to my parents' house for my father's birthday.
我要去我父母那兒給爸爸他慶祝生日。
A: How old is he today?
他今年多大?
B: It's his 50th birthday.
50歲整。
A: Well, wish him a happy birthday for me.
哦,代我祝他生日快樂。
B: Sure thing. What are your plans for the evening?
沒問題。你今晚有什么安排?
A: I was just thinking of going to a movie tonight.
我只想去看場電影。
B: Well, if you can wait until tomorrow night, I'll go with you then.
恩,如果你能等到明天晚上,我就陪你去看。
A: Sorry, I've got people coming over tomorrow night.
不好意思,明晚有人過來看我。
B: Sounds like this weekend just isn't going to work out for us.
看來這個周末我們好像沒有機會待在一起了。
A: Sounds that way. Maybe another time?
似乎是這樣。不如另外再找時間?
B: Sure. Hey, I'm sorry, but I've got to get going.
好啊。嘿,對不起,我必須得走了。
A: Yeah, me too. It's about time I made a move.
是,我也是。我也該動身了。
B: Say hello to your friends for me.
代我向你的朋友們問好。
A: Likewise. See you later.
你也是?;匾?。