So, that's that.
那就這樣了
The judge says Charlotte can go home.
法官說夏洛蒂能回家了
Thanks for your help, Ali.
謝謝你們的幫助 艾莉
Did you guys see?
你們看到了嗎
We saw.
看到了
Everyone, say hello to the only honest woman in town.
大家好 這位是鎮(zhèn)上唯一一名誠實的良民
- I'm sorry. - No, we're sorry.
-我很抱歉 -不 我們才抱歉
You're small, but you are mighty.
你個頭這么小 勇氣那么大
You put us all to shame.
你讓我們都感到羞愧
Alright, everyone turn your phones off.
好了 大家把手機都關機
Not silent, not vibrate, off.
不是靜音 不是振動 而是關機
I can't turn my phone all the way off.
我不能一直手機關機
Spencer, one of the lifesaving pieces of information
斯賓塞 我所學到的逃生信息之一
I've learned, is that these things
那就是這些東西
actually have an off button.
真的有個關機鍵
Do it, Spencer.
快點 斯賓塞
Okay!
好吧
The coven of the sacred cocktails is now in session.
神圣的雞尾酒女巫要出場了