What's going on?
怎么了
Let's just say I did something impulsive and...
就當我一時沖動
- so stupid. - Patrick...
-做了蠢事 -帕特里克
We started something great.
我們的感情十分美好
Something that's moving faster
以前我從沒和別人
than anything I've ever experienced with... a-anyone else.
這么快地發(fā)展過感情
But life has gotten suddenly complicated.
但生活總會突然出其不意
Look, if we had met in another place,
如果我們在別的時間和地點相遇
in another summer, or--or had different friends,
或者我們有和現在不同的朋友
different mothers...
不同的母親...
Nolan, we talked about this, right?
諾蘭 我們不是談過了嗎
We agreed we weren't gonna let
我們說好
Victoria and Emily come between us.
不會讓維多利亞和艾米莉影響我們的感情
Turns out it's not that easy.
但結果沒這么簡單
That's not an answer... Nolan.
這不算是答案 諾蘭
It's not good enough for me, at least.
至少對我來說不算
I wanna be with you.
我想和你在一起
I don't know why they get a vote.
我不明白為什么要讓他們決定我們的感情
They shouldn't.
他們沒這個權利
Then what's standing in our way?
那到底我們之間還有什么問題