Jason asked your father if he could bring his girlfriend..
杰森問你父親 他能不能帶女朋友
to the Cape, he's on his way home now to meet you.
去好望角 他現(xiàn)在正趕回來見你
What would happen if he found out about me?
他要是知道了我的事會怎么樣
Mom, what would happen if he found out about me?
媽媽 他要是知道了我的事會怎么樣
He thinks you're dead.
他以為你死了
You told him that grave was real?
你跟他說那個墳?zāi)故钦娴?/p>
All this time..
這么久以來
I thought you did that for me
我一直以為你那么做是為了我
but you did that for you.
可你是為了你自己
You did that to protect you.
你那么做是為了保護你自己
What?
什么
You didn't just bury Charles
你埋葬的不僅是查爾斯
you buried your dirty secret.
還有你那見不得人的秘密
I lied to him so that you could finally be you.
我騙他是為了讓你做回你自己
He never would have allowed it.
他是絕對不會允許的
Okay, I know I'm bringing a lot...
好吧 我知道我?guī)Я撕芏鄸|西
Not now, Ali.
一會再說 艾莉
Mom! I didn't know you were home.
媽媽 我不知道你在家
This is CeCe.
這是茜茜