Does she think we came between her and Ali?
她以為我們阻隔了她和艾莉嗎
Is that what this has all been about?
一切都因此而起嗎
Wait, so CeCe is Charles?
慢著 這么說茜茜就是查爾斯
Sh-she is a she, right?
她是個女的 對吧
Wait, shouldn't the cops be here by now?
等等 警察現在不應該過來了嗎
They're not coming.
他們不會來的
How do you think CeCe escaped police custody?
不然你以為茜茜是怎么逃過警方拘留的
Sara called Tanner directly, right?
莎拉直接給坦納打電話 對吧
What, wait, you think Tanner is working for CeCe?
慢著 你覺得坦納在幫茜茜做事
Yeah, and I bet she told Sara that we're all just fine.
沒錯 我打賭她還告訴莎拉我們都沒事
- Tanner does wear nice shoes. - Guys, quiet.
-坦納真能裝 -姐妹們 別吵
They never understood how much I loved you.
他們不明白我有多愛你
From the moment mom brought you home..
媽媽帶你回家那刻起
I never left your side.
我就從沒離開過你
You were like my very own living doll.
你就像我的活玩偶
And when my dolly was sad..
我的玩偶不高興
it made me sad too.
我也會不高興
It's okay, Ali.
沒事 艾莉
I'll go get mommy. Shh. Shh.
我去找媽咪 不吵哦