我當時是睡過去了嗎
When did we discuss kidnapping?
什么時候說了綁架的事
- We didn't. - Why is it just her dad?
-沒討論過 -為什么只有她爸爸來
- Where is her mother? - I don't know.
-她媽媽呢 -我不知道
Emily, call your mother.
艾米麗 給你媽媽說一聲
Her flight from Dallas was canceled because of the storms.
她從達拉斯起飛的航班因為暴風雨取消了
You're welcome to stay here as long as you need to.
你在這兒住多久都行
Thank you.
謝謝你
I'll, uh, I'll call her from outside.
我去外面給她打電話
Hold it.
等等
Where are you going?
你干嘛去
I am so tired.
我很累
I just wanted to go upstairs and take a shower--
我只想上樓洗個澡
And go to bed? Really?
然后睡覺嗎 不是吧
Without telling me where you've been for the past few days?
不告訴我過去幾天你去哪兒了嗎
You might have a hard time falling asleep
如果我不停地問你問題
if I'm poking you every five seconds with a new question.
想必你很難入睡吧
You knew Alison was alive for over a month
你一個月前就知道艾莉森還活著
- and you never said a word? - I didn't mean to--
-卻只字未提 -我不是有意
Why would you keep this kind of secret?
你為什么要保守這種秘密
Because we made a promise.
因為我們保證過的
Well, you obviously didn't think it through.
顯然你沒有仔細考慮清楚
Did you?
是嗎
Because there's still a dead girl
因為艾莉森的墳墓里
in Alison's grave that the police--
還躺著一個死去的女孩 警察