I haven't seen her smile like that since Maya.
瑪雅死后我都沒見她這樣笑過
So I take it we're still not gonna tell her about
那我們還是先別告訴她
getting into Maya's website.
黑進瑪雅主頁的事了
She deserves a moment of happiness
在我們把她拽進瑪雅的蟲洞前
before we drag her down the Maya wormhole.
她應該享受一會兒幸福
Aria thinks it's a sign that
艾瑞亞覺得
we didn't get hold of her that night,
那晚我們打不通她電話是一種征兆
like the universe just wants her to be happy.
就好像老天想讓她開心一樣
The universe is a finicky little bastard.
那老天準是個難伺候的混蛋
Hi, Paige.
你好 佩奇
Hey. How's it going?
怎么樣
Uh, it's... good.
還不錯
Yeah. It's great.
棒極了
Great.
好吧
Um, okay. See you later.
好 那一會兒見
You can't pretend this isn't happening!
你不能假裝對一切都視而不見
No, but I can kick you out of my apartment.
是啊 但我能把你趕出去
It's great that you have principles,
你有原則是不錯
but you're only hurting yourself.
但你只會傷害你自己
I'm serious. Get out.
我說真的 滾
Dude, don't be an idiot. Take the offer!
兄弟 別傻了 接受這個提議吧
I'm not gonna--
我才不會