Ella:In this weather, that's dedication.
在這樣的天氣里開車 真是精神可嘉
Fize:No wonder Aria talks so highly about you.
難怪艾瑞亞對你評價這么高
Well, I am grateful tohave her in my class.
她能在我的班上我很榮幸
She's, uh,she's very engaged.
她學習很認真
Ella:Good. Can I ask you a question?
很好 我能問你一個問題嗎
Fize:S-s-sure.
當然
Ella:Have you noticed any changes in Aria in the past few weeks?
你有沒注意到最近艾瑞亞有什么變化嗎
Fize:Um...
呃
Ella:I only ask because, um, my husband and I,
我這么問 是因為 我和我丈夫
we separated, and I was wondering if and how
我們分居了 我很擔心
that's affecting Aria at school.
這會不會影響到艾瑞亞在學校的表現(xiàn)
Fize:It's not really a question you can directly ask your kid.
這不是問題 您可以直接問您的孩子
Of course not. I'm sorry...
當然不會 我很抱歉
about you and your husband.
關于您和您的丈夫
As far asAria goes, I haven't noticed anything,
至于艾瑞亞 我沒覺察出她有什么
Um... alarming.
有什么不對勁
Ella:Good. She's very strong.
那就好 她很堅強
Fize:Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
Ella:But she puts up a good front,
但她偽裝得很好
and, um, when she's hurt
當她受傷了
and she wants to shut you out,
她會把自己封閉起來
you could die of frostbite.
讓周圍的人都覺得心寒