芬奇,她買的是一把槍。
But she's already got a gun in her living room.
可她已經藏了一把在客廳里。
Why does she need another one?
她干嘛要再買一把?
Well, the reason you buy a gun off the street is so that it's untraceable.
你為什么到大街上買槍,因為這樣無法追蹤來源。
Possible her number came up because she plans to kill someone.
她的號碼跳出來,也許就因為她準備殺人。
Finch, she's a shooter. Target's a cop.
芬奇,她是個殺手。目標是個警察。
Lieutenant Gilmore.
吉爾默警司。
You owe me one, and so does the cop who left his side arm in a subway bathroom.
你欠我個人情,還有那個把配槍落在地鐵廁所里的警察。
Believe me. He knows.
相信我。他知道。
You saved a good cop's career.
你救了一個好警察的職業(yè)生涯。
We need all the men we can get right now.
在這關頭我們誰都不能損失。
You sure this doesn't have to do with the fact that he's your nephew?
你確定這不是因為他是你外甥嗎?
Either way, I'm grateful.
不管怎樣,謝謝你。
In a perfect world, gratitude would be enough.
在完美世界里,感激就夠了。
That politically motivated investigation that you're running into councilman rush.
那場出于政治動機的調查,因為你要競選國會議員。
About time you wrap it up.
你也該收手了。
Don't you think?
你覺得呢?
Now I know where the term "necessary evil" comes from.
現在我知道"是禍躲不過"的說法從哪來了。
That makes us square?
我們扯平了嗎?
No. But it's a good start.
沒有。但算是個好的開始。