計劃我有。
Find Sam.
找到薩姆。
The man just lost his wife.
法官剛死了老婆。
I won't let him wind up alone.
不能再讓他孤寂而終。
Judge Gates.
蓋茨法官。
Dad? Hey, Sam.
爸爸?薩姆。
Dad...What's wrong?
爸爸...怎么了?
He's fine, your honor...for now.
他很好,法官大人,眼下還好。
Who are you?
你是誰?
Where is my son?
我兒子在哪兒?
No cops, no feds.
不許報警。
Tell anyone and he's dead.
說出去他就死定了。
Keep quiet and you'll hear from us tonight.
老實等著,晚上會給你電話。
Wait, look...we can handle this ourselves.
等等,聽著,我們可以解決這事。
Just tell me what you want.
想要什么只管說。
This is Sam, leave a message.
我是薩姆,留言吧。
Hi, uh, Christina, this is Judge Gates.
克里斯蒂娜,我是蓋茨法官。
Please! Call me back.
求你回個電話。
Hi, uh, this is Judge Gates. Is Sam there with Daniel?
你好,我是蓋茨法官,薩姆和丹尼爾在你那嗎?
No, is everything okay?
沒啊,怎么了?
Oh, god.
上帝啊。
Let's figure out how we get your son back.
我們想辦法把你兒子找回來。
Who are you?
你是誰?
I'm here to help you.
我是來幫你的。
Where is Sam?
薩姆在哪兒?
Where is my son?
我兒子在哪兒?
You're with the kidnappers, aren't you?
你和劫匪一伙的吧?
You're one of them.
你是他們的人。
No, I tried to stop them.
不,我試過阻止他們。
But the kidnappers made contact.
不過劫匪聯(lián)系你了。
That's good.
這很好。
That means they want to negotiate.
就是說他們想談判。