你去哪兒了?
Once upon a time, there was a man who alwaysforgot things.
古時候,有個人總是忘事。
One day, he went out with his little son.
一天,他帶著小兒子出門。
He was so happy that he put the son ride his neck.
一高興,便讓兒子騎在自己的脖子上。
After a time,he suddenly thought of his son, he asked people:
過了一會兒,他忽然想起兒子來,逢人便問:
"Have you seen my child?"
“你看到我的孩子了嗎?”
One of his villagers laughed and said: "Don't you know he is on your neck?"
有個同村的村民見了大笑,說:“你難道不知道他在你脖子上嗎?”
Hearing this, the man took down his son from his neck,
一聽這話,這人一把將兒子一從脖子上揪下來,
he was so angry that he hit the son, and then shouted:
氣憤至極,狠狠地打了孩子,嚷道:
"I have told you not to go here and there.
“我叫你別亂跑,
Where did you go just now?"
剛才你到哪里去了?”