Is he gone?
他走了嗎?
Can you imagine?
你能相信嗎?
He asked me to marry him.
他要我嫁給他
Me,
我?
the wife of that boorish, brainless...
做那個粗俗又自大的人的太太?
Gaston, Can't you just see it?
加斯頓夫人,我怎能接受 Madame
Madame Gaston, His little wife
加斯頓夫人,是他新娘
No, sir,
天啊,不要
not me,
別讓它發(fā)生
I guarantee it
我要的生活不該是這樣
I want much more than this provincial life
我希望走出枯躁無味的生活
I want adventure in the great, wide somewhere
去探索那神秘宇宙
I want it more than I can tell
去找尋更多未知
And for once it might be grand
在我茫然生命中
To have someone understand
需要有人了解我
I want so much more than they've got planned.
我想要的超過他們的預期