1.Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.
歡笑仍如昨,今卻孤影憶花繁。
2.We were born and raised in a summery haze.
彼時初執(zhí)手,夏霧郁郁濕衣衫。
3.Bound by the surprise of our glory days.
自縛舊念中,詫喜榮光永不黯。
4.I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.
客有不速,實非我所想。
5.ButI couldn’t stay away, I couldn’t fight it.
避之不得,遑論與相抗。
6.I’d hoped you’d see my face& that you’d bereminded
異日偶遇,識得依稀顏。
7.That for me, it isn’t over.
再無所求,涕零而淚下。
8.Never mind, I’ll find someone like you.
毋須煩惱,終有弱水替滄海。
9.I wish nothing but the best, for you too.
拋卻糾纏,再把相思寄巫山。
10.Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said
勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。
11.Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes ithurts instead
情堪雋永,也善心潮掀狂瀾。
12.Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes ithurts instead.
情堪雋永,也善心潮掀狂瀾。
13.Nothing compares, no worries or cares.
無可與之相提,切莫憂心同掛念。
14.Regret’s and mistakes they’re memories made.
糊涂遺恨難免,白璧微瑕方可戀。
15.Who would have known how bittersweet this wouldtaste?
此中酸甜苦咸,世上誰人堪相言?
16.Never mind, I’ll find someone like you.
毋須煩惱,終有弱水替滄海。
17.I wish nothing but the best, for you too.
拋卻糾纏,再把相思寄巫山。
18.Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said
勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。
19.Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes ithurts instead
情堪雋永,也善心潮掀狂瀾。
20.Never mind, I’ll find someone like you.
毋須煩惱,終有弱水替滄海。