"There are some things you just can't change," he said.
“有些事是沒法改變的,”他說。
"Look out! Look out!" cried a voice.
“當心!當心!”一個聲音喊道。
Fox almost got hit.
小狐差點被撞倒。
"Oh, dear!" said his friend Raisin. "I'm so clumsy!"
“哦,天?。?rdquo;小狐的朋友小葡萄說,“我太笨手笨腳了!”
"You should be more careful!" said Fox crossly.
“你應該更小心一點!”小狐生氣的說。
"I'm sorry," said Raisin. "I'm just not good at this."
“對不起,”小葡萄說。“我不太擅長這個。”
"It looks easy to me," said Fox.
“看起來很容易呀,”小狐說。
"Oh, really?" said Raisin. "Then you try it."
“哦,真的嗎?”小葡萄說,“那你試試吧。”
Fox gave the baton a twirl.
小狐轉起指揮棒。
And he dropped it on his toe.
結果將指揮棒砸在自己的腳趾上。