不
Nah.
你是普通人
You're ordinary.
你是普通人 你站在正義的天使一邊
You're ordinary. You're on the side of the angels.
也許我是站在天使一邊
Oh, I may be on the side of the angels,
但你千萬別以為 我是他們中一員
but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
不
No...
..你不是
..you're not.
我知道了
I see.
你不平凡
You're not ordinary.
不
No.
你就是我
You're me.
你就是我
You're me.
謝謝你
Thank you...
夏洛克.福爾摩斯
..Sherlock Holmes.
謝謝你
Thank you.
祝福你
Bless you.
只要我還活著
As long as I'm alive,
你就能拯救你的朋友 這辦法不錯
you can save your friends, you've got a way out.
好吧 祝你好遠
Well, good luck with that.
不
No.
是 長官 謝謝 再見
Yes, sir. Thank you. Bye.
喂?
Hello?
約翰 嘿 夏洛克 你沒事吧?
John. Hey, Sherlock. Are you OK?
回頭 原路返回
Turn around and walk back the way you came.
我就過來
I'm coming in.
按我說的去做
Just do as I ask!
求你了
Please.
你在哪?
Where?
在這里停下
Stop there.
夏洛克?
Sherlock?
好吧 抬頭看 我在屋頂上
OK, look up. I'm on the rooftop.
噢 上帝
Oh, God.
我...不能下來 我們只好這樣說了
I...I can't come down, so we'll just have to do it like this.
出了什么事?
What's going on?
我道歉
An apology.
一切都是真的
It's all true.
什么?
What?
他們說的有關我的一切
Everything they said about me.
是我捏造了莫里亞蒂
I invented Moriarty.
你為什么要說這些?
Why are you saying this?
我是個假貨
I'm a fake.
夏洛克...
Sherlock...
報紙上說的一直都沒錯
The newspapers were right all along.
我要你告訴雷斯垂德
I want you to tell Lestrade,
我要你告訴赫德森太太和茉莉
I want you to tell Mrs Hudson and Molly.
事實上 告訴每一個聽你說話的人
In fact, tell anyone who will listen to you...
我純?yōu)樗叫木幵炝四飦喌?/p>
..that I created Moriarty for my own purposes.
住嘴 夏洛克 別說了
OK, shut up Sherlock. Shut up.
我們第一次見面... 第一次見面
The first time we met... the first time we met,
你不是對我姐姐了如指掌嗎?
you knew all about my sister, right?
沒人能有那么聰明
Nobody could be that clever.
你可以
You could.
我調查過你
I researched you.
我們見面前 我調查了能找到的一切
Before we met, I discovered everything that I could
來取悅你
to impress you.
這是個圈套 魔術圈套
It's a trick. Just a magic trick.
不是的 好了別說了
No. All right, stop it now.
不 站在原地別動
No. Stay exactly where you are.
別動 好好
Don't move. All right.