那么您在回去之前沒有任何個人時間去購物或者其他的玩樂了?
I'm planning to meet a good friend for dinner in San Francisco Friday night.
我在計劃星期五晚上在舊金山和一個好朋友見面吃晚飯。
Also, I have to make time to buy some nice California wines.
另外,我要找個時間去買些好的加州葡萄酒。
Every time I come to California, I always buy good wine.
每次我來加州,我都要買些好的葡萄酒。
It's much cheaper here.
這里便宜多了。
So, you like good wine, do you?
這么說您喜歡葡萄酒了,是嗎?
Have you been to Napa?
您去過納帕嗎?
Yes, I went there last year and enjoyed tasting tours at a few wineries.
是的。我去年去過那里,參加了幾個葡萄酒莊園品酒游。
Do you know a lot about wine?
你對葡萄酒了解多嗎?
Actually, Victoria knows quite a bit about wine.
事實上,維多利亞非常懂葡萄酒。
That's true.
沒錯。
I love wine more than just about anything else!
我喜歡葡萄酒勝過其他任何東西!
One of my friends owns a small winery in Carmel.
我的一個朋友在卡梅爾擁有一個酒莊。
I help out there sometimes.
有時候我在那里幫忙。
When you come back next, I would like to invite you to a tour there.
下次您再來的時候,我會邀請您去那里游玩。
Thanks, that sounds great.
謝謝,那聽起來很不錯。
I'd better start planning that next business trip after all.
那我最好開始計劃下次的商務(wù)旅行了。