https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9167/70.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
The initial fare is 10 yuan.
起步價是10元。
The initial charge covers the first 3 kilometers.
起步價可以跑3公里。
It's 2 RMB for each additional kilometer.
每增加一公里是2元。
Return tolls will be charged for trips over 15 kilos.
超過15公里,就要收返程費。
The reason is that I'm likely to return empty.
原因是我很有可能空車返回。
When the taxi is stationary, the fare is calculated on the basis of time.
車子不走的時候按時間收費。
The fare is also calculated when not in motion.
車子不走的時候也收費。
Additional fare is calculated on the basis of time when at a low speed.
車速過低時要按時間加收費用.
There is night surcharge after 11:00 pm and before 5:00 am.
晚上11點到早上5點,要加收費。
The reading on the meter is 54 yuan.
計價器顯示是54元。
Please pay only what's on the meter.
請按計價器付款就可以了。
That'll be 20 RMB.
車費是20元。
Sorry, we don't accept foreign currency.
對不起,我們不收外幣。
We only accept RMB.
我們只收人民幣。
I can't break that.
我找不開。
Do you have some change?
您有零錢嗎?
Do you have small bills?
您有小面額的嗎?
We don't accept tips.
我們不收小費。
Your change, please.
找錢給您。
Here is the receipt.
給你票。
Here we are.
我們到了。
Thank you. What about the fare?
謝謝你。車費是多少?
The reading on the meter is 54 yuan.
計價器顯示是54塊錢。
Are you kidding? It's too much.
你開玩笑吧?太多了。
According to the kilometer rate, it costs ten RMB to get in the taxi, then it's two yuan for everykilometer.
我們按公里計價,上車起步就是10塊錢,然后每公里是兩塊錢。起步價可以跑3公里。
But we didn't travel 25 kilometers. The initial charge covers the first 3 kilometers.
可是我們沒有走25公里啊。
When the taxi is stationary, the fare is calculated on the basis of time. And we waited 20minutes at the supermarket.
車子不走的時候按時問收費。而我們在超市等了20分鐘。
You didn't tell me I'd be charged for any of that.
你并沒有告訴我那也要收我錢啊。
That's the rule and it's posted right there on the window beside you, ma'am.
那是規(guī)定,就在您身邊的窗戶上貼著呢,女士。
You're cheating and I feel like calling the police.
你這是欺詐,我要報警。
1.“Here we are.”意為“我們到了”。這是表示到達目的地的最簡便的說法。
2.“the reading on the meter”,指“計價器上的讀數”,“reading”是“讀數,指示數”的意思。
3.“Are you kidding?”在口語交流中使用頻率非常高,請大家牢記。此句話也可以說成“No kidding?”。
4.“cost”意為“花費”,需要注意的是,它的主語通常為“某物”,而非“某人”。
5.“get in”在口語中可以用來表示“上(車),坐進(轎車、出租車)”。
6.“post”在此對話中意為“張貼”,而不是“郵遞”。
7.“feel like doing sth.”表示“想要做某事”,例如:He didn't feel like going to work.(他不想去工作。)Do you feel like seeing another movie?(你想再看一部電影嗎?)