https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9167/69.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Are you in a hurry?
您著急嗎?
Are you in a hurry to get there?
您著急到那兒嗎?
Which way do you want me to go?
您要我走哪條路線?
Shall I turn left or right?
左轉還是右轉?
Shall I tum right at the next traffic lights?
要在下一個紅綠燈右轉嗎?
Mind if I open the window?
我打開窗戶您介意嗎?
Please close the window.
請把窗戶關上。
Do you want to get off at the next intersection?
您是要在下一個路口下車嗎?
Which intersection?
哪個十字路口?
Are you sure about the name of that hotel?
關子那個賓館的名字您確定嗎?
I've never heard of that hotel. Are you sure that you want to go there?
我從來沒有聽說過那家賓館。您確定您是要去那兒嗎?
Shall we take the expressway?
我們要走高速公路嗎?
Do you know the toll is not included in the fare?
您知道車費里不包括過路費嗎?
Do you mind if I turn on the radio?
您介意我打開收音機嗎?
Is the radio too loud?
收音機聲音太大了嗎?
Do you need me to tum it up/down?
您要我把聲音調大/小些嗎?
Would you like some music?
您要聽點兒音樂嗎?
What kind of music would you like?
您想聽點兒什么音樂?
Do you need air conditioning?
您要開空調嗎?
Shall I turn on the air conditioner?
戒要打開空調嗎?
Is it cold/hot in here?
這里面冷/熱嗎?
Do you feel cold /hot in here?
您覺得這里冷/熱嗎?
Which way do you want me to go?
您想要我走哪條路線?
The shortest and quickest.
走最短最快的路線。
Are you in a hurry?
您急嗎?
Yeah, sort of.
是的,有點急。
Then I suggest we take the expressway.
那我建議我們走高速吧。
Passenger: Fine. Could you please open the window? It's a little hot in here.
行。請把窗戶打開好嗎?車里有點兒熱。
Do you mind if I tum on the air conditioner instead? It's nasty outside because of the roadconstruction.
不開窗戶開空調,您介意嗎?外面修路,特別臟。
No. That would be great.
不介意。那就太好了。
Ma'am, do you know the toll fee is not included in the fare?
女士,您知道車費里不包括過路費嗎?
Yes. How much is it?
知道。路費多少錢?
It's 20 RMB. Could you please prepare it before we get to the toll gate? I don't have smallchange.
20塊錢。我們到達收費站之前您能把過路費先準備好嗎?我沒有零錢。
Sure...Here you are.
可以…給你。
OK. Would you like to listen to some music or the radio?
好的。您想聽音樂還是聽收音機?
Whichever.
哪個都行。
Please let me know if the music annoys you.
如果音樂吵您,請告訴我一聲。
OK.
好的。
1.“Do you mind...?”用于委婉、禮貌地要求別人做某事或要求別人準許自己做某事,本義是“你介意…嗎?”,也可譯為“…可以嗎?”,例如:Do you mind if I go with you?(我可以和你一起去嗎?)再如:Do youmind waiting outside?(你介意在外面等候嗎?)此外,還需要注意對于此種問句的回答方式,例如:- Doyou mind? - No,of course not.(-你介意嗎?-不,當然不介意。)- Do you mind if I open thewindow? -No; go ahead,please./Yes; please don't.(-你介意我把窗戶打開嗎?-不介意,你請開吧。/介意,請不要打開。)
國外出租車之豪華篇
在中國只有重要場合才會用到的卡迪拉克等高檔豪華轎車在國外卻很常見。很多人會覺得那一定是富人家里的交通工具,其實不然。
在西方,豪華轎車不光是奢華的體現,也是正規(guī)場合莊重的體現。參加公司或學校的集體晚會時,很多人會選擇一起租一輛豪華轎車,費用由大家分擔或者由公司提供。如此一來,每人都不用花很多錢,男士們也可以盡情地飲酒,不用擔心回家開車問題,而女士們則可以隨意地穿著輕巧的禮服、高跟涼鞋等等,而不用怕引來別人奇異的目光。在另一方面,公司同事、學校友人在車上還可以傾心交談,活躍氣氛,增進感情。因為諸如此類的原因,歐美人在有大型宴會或慶典儀式需要參加時,時常會租上一輛大型豪華轎車(limousine),風光一回。