https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9153/fems265.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
That was shock. You're going to feel the pain.
這就是休克.你會感覺到疼痛
There's a hole ripped through you.Massive internal bleeding.
就像把你撕開一個洞.大量內出血
You have to control the pain.
你必須控制住疼痛
Control. Control. Control.
要控制.控制.控制
You...You never felt pain, did you?
你...你從沒感覺到過痛苦吧
Why did you never feel pain?
為什麼你從未感覺到過痛苦
You always feel it, Sherlock.
痛苦無法避免.夏洛克
But you don't have to fear it!
但是你不用害怕它
Pain...Heartbreak...Loss...Death...
痛苦...心碎...失去...死亡...
It's all good.It's all good.
都是好事....都是好事
Sherlock! Sherlock. Can you hear me?What happened?
夏洛克.夏洛克.能聽見我說話嗎?怎麼回事
He got shot. - Jesus!
他被槍擊了. - 天啊!
Sherlock.Oh, my!
夏洛克.我的天啊!
Who shot him?!
誰對他開的槍?
'Emergency. Which service do you require?'
"急救中心.請問您需要哪種幫助"
It's raining.It's pouring
雨在下.下很大
Sherlock is boring
夏洛克無聊啦
I'm laughing.I'm crying
我在笑.我在哭
Sherlock is dying.
夏洛克要死了
Sherlock!We're losing you. Sherlock!
夏洛克!你要堅持住.夏洛克!
Come on, Sherlock. Just die, why can't you?
夏洛克.你怎麼就不死呢
One little push and off you pop.
再來一下.你就跳下去了
You're going to love being dead, sherlock. No-one ever bothers you.
你會喜歡死亡的感覺.夏洛克.沒有人會再來煩你了
Mrs Hudson will cry...and Mummy and Daddy will cry...
哈德森太太會哭的...你爸你媽會哭
and the woman will cry and John will cry buckets and buckets.
那個女人會哭.約翰會哭天搶地.
It's him that I worry about the most. That wife!
我最擔心他了.他那老婆!
You're letting him down, Sherlock.John Watson is definitely in danger.
你讓他失望了.夏洛克.約翰·華生現(xiàn)在有生命危險了
Oh, you're not getting better, are you?Was it something I said, huh?
你不是要好起來了吧?是因為我說的什麼嗎
Sherlock!