Sorry to have kept you waiting, sir.
抱歉讓您久等了 先生
I'm here to see Lord Grantham.
我是來見Grantham伯爵的
Is he expecting you?
伯爵知道您要來嗎
No.
不知道
But he'll be very interested in what I have to tell him.
但我要說的事 他一定會感興趣的
His lordship is not at home, but if you will leave your name.
老爺不在家 請您留下姓名
Uh-uh, don't come all high and mighty with me.
少拿這樣的話來搪塞我
I don't know who you are,
你是誰 我不知道
but you're certainly not the butler so don't try and make out you are.
但很明顯你不是管家 所以 就別再裝了
How do you know?
您怎么知道
Because Charlie Carson's the butler round here.
因為Charlie Carson才是這里的管家
Does your business concern him?
您要說的事跟他有關(guān)嗎
It might do.
沒錯
Excuse me for one moment, sir.
請您稍等 先生
Fetch Mr Carson as fast as you can.
趕緊去找Carson先生
Use the front door.
就走前門
If you would like to follow me, sir.
請跟我這邊走 先生
No, no.
少忽悠我
If you think you're tucking me away somewhere you've got another think coming.
如果你想把我?guī)o人的地方 我勸你還是省省吧
You'll be more comfortable, sir.
我只是想給您找個舒服的地方
Sorry, chum.
不用了
Oh, aye, I'll not mind waiting in here.
我就在這里等吧