第一句: You should set up sepatate Administrative, Clerical, Back Office, and Support functions.
您應該建立獨立的行政,文書,后勤和支持部門。
A: You should set up sepatate Administrative, Clerical, Back Office, and Support functions.
您應該建立獨立的行政,文書,后勤和支持部門。
B: Why?
為什么?
A: There's too much work for your personnel to wear more than one that any more.
您的職員工作過多,不能身兼多職了。
B: Yes, they're already overworked.
是的,他們已經(jīng)超負荷工作了。
第二句: So you have the same idea.
你也這么看吧。
A: So you have the same idea.
你也這么看吧。
B: But that will entail more managerial functions, won't it?
但是這需要增加管理人員,不是嗎?
A: That's right.
是的。
其他表達法:
May I suggest discussing it in detail, then?
我建議詳細地討論一下這個問題。
If it is all right with you, I will call you at nine.
如果你覺得方便的話,我會在9點鐘給你打電話。