第一句:That's a beautiful city, deserving a sightseeing.
那個城市很美麗,值得一看。
A: Will you go to Nanjing next week?
你下個星期要去南京嗎?
B: Yes. I will.
是的,我要去南京了。
A: That's a beautiful city, deserving a sightseeing.
那個城市很美麗,值得一看。
B: Really?
真的嗎?
第二點:The first thing you'll do is to look for a comfortable hotel.
你首先需要做的就是一個舒適的賓館。
A: The first thing you'll do is to look for a comfortable hotel.
你首先需要做的就是一個舒適的賓館。
B: Won't the company in Nanjing do this?
南京公司不會做這件事嗎?
A: Quite often we have to play host to them though it's their home ground.
很多時候雖然在他們那邊,但我們要盡地主之誼。
其他表達法:
The schedule for this business trip is too tight.
這次出差日程安排太緊了。
Nothing's been decided yet. Why go there in such a hurry.
什么都沒定,為什么這么急著去。