I’ll see you soon. 到時候再見
Why are our things here? 我們的東西怎么會在門口?
Dad. 爸?
- Let’s go. Come on. - Where? -我們走吧-去哪里?
- Just out of here. - Why? -離開這里-為什么?
- We can’t stay here tonight. - Yes, we can. Open the door! -今晚不能待在這里-可以啦,快開門
- Did you hear what I said? Let’s go. - Open the door! -給我聽好,快走吧-開門!
Hey, did you hear what I said? Stop it. 你有沒有聽到?別鬧了 !
Stop it. 別鬧了 !
Come on. 走吧
Come on. 走吧
Wayne! 韋恩!
Wayne! 韋恩!
Wayne! 韋恩!
Get up. Stand up. Come on. 站起來,來吧
Where are we going? 我們要去哪里?
- Dad, where are we going? - I don’t know. -爸,我們要去哪里?-我不知道
It’s not a time machine. 這不是時光機器
Dad. 爸
It’s not a time machine. 這不是時光機器
The guy said it was a time machine. It’s not a time machine. He was wrong. 那家伙錯了 ,這不是時光機器
- What guy? - The guy. He was at the park. -哪個家伙?-公園那家伙
He said it was a time machine. 說這是時光機器
Yes, it is. 這是呀
No, it’s not. 才不是咧
- It is. - No, it’s not. -是啦-才不是
All we gotta do is push this black button right here. 只要按下這個黑色的按鈕 就可以了
Wanna push it? 你想按嗎?
Okay. 好啊
Come on. 快按吧
Come on, man. 來按呀
Right here. 按這里
Wait a minute. Where you wanna go? 等一下,你想去哪里?
I don’t know. Some place from before. 不曉得,回到過去
You gotta close your eyes. 你得閉上眼睛
You close your eyes. I wanna see. 你閉上眼睛,我想看