Everything is okay, Dorri. 沒事的 多麗
It’s okay. 沒事了
Okay, Daddy. 好的 爸爸
Okay. 好的
Jean? 吉恩?
- Rick? - Yeah. What’s wrong. - 瑞克? - 什么事?
I fell down the stairs. 我摔在樓梯上了
- Are you all right? - I tried calling you. - 你沒事吧? - 我只能給你打電話
I couldn’t get through to anyone. Not... 誰的電話都打不通
Not Kath, not Marge, not Julie. 凱西的 瑪吉的 朱麗葉的都打不通
I’m getting in the elevator. I’ll be in my car. I’ll be home in 20 minutes. 我要進電梯了 一會我去取車20分鐘左右就可以回家了
It’s okay. Maria drove me to emergency. It’s just a bad sprain. 沒事了 瑪麗亞送我到急救門診部去看了 扭傷而已
Carol was the only one that was home and 卡羅爾是唯一一個在家的
she said she couldn’t come get me because she was getting a massage. 但她說她來不了 因為她正在做按摩
That’s because she’s a bitch. 還因為她是個婊子
She’s been my friend for ten years. 都十年老友了
All right, honey. Feel better. 好了 寶貝 別傷心
I’ll be there soon. 我馬上就回來
I love you. 我愛你
I love you too. 我也愛你
Miss Jean. 吉恩小姐
Would you like to sit up? 想坐起來嗎?
Here. Good! 坐這里 好了
Do you wanna hear something funny? 你想聽些有趣的事嗎?
What, Mrs. Jean? 是什么事 吉恩小姐
You’re the best friend I’ve got. 你是我最好的朋友