阿甘正傳
Hello. My name’s Forrest,Forrest Gump. 你好,我叫弗勒斯,姓甘
Do you want a chocolate? 要吃巧克力嗎?
I could eat about a million and a half of these. 這玩意我可以吃150萬粒
My mama always said 我媽常說
Life was like a box of chocolates. “人生像一盒巧克力”
You never know what you’re going to get. “你無法預知 會吃到什么口味”
Those must be comfortable shoes. 穿那雙鞋一定很舒服
I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that 盡管你走一整天也不會痛
and not feel a thing.
I wish I had shoes like that. 真希望我也有一雙
My feet hurt . 我的腳痛
Mama always said there’s an awful lot 我媽說從鞋子看人 可以看出很多事
you can tell about a person by their shoes.
Where they’re going, 知道他們要上哪去 去過哪里
where they’ve been.
I’ve worn lots ofshoes. 我穿爛過許多鞋
I bet if I think about it real hard 我若是拼命地想
I could remember my fi rst pair ofshoes. 也能想起我的第一雙鞋
Mama said they’d take me anywhere . 我媽說那雙鞋 會帶我走遍天下
(Gump) She said they was my magic shoes. 她說那是我的“寶鞋”
All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now . 好,弗勒斯 可以睜開眼睛了
Let’s take a little walk around. 我們來走走看!
How do those feel? 感覺怎么樣?
His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump, 甘太太,他這雙腿很強健 沒見過這么有力的腿
as strong as I’ve ever seen.
But his back’s as crooked as a politician. 但是他的背跟政客一樣歪曲