今天的這段對話,在討論酒店服務,
想要幾條毛巾如何叫酒店服務
來聽今天的講解:
A:Hello,Mr.Johnson.How can I help you?
您好,約翰遜先生。請問有什么可以為您效勞?
B:I have asked three times for fresh towels to be delivered to my room.
我想要幾條干凈的毛巾送到我房間。我都叫了三次了。
A:Nobody has brought them to you?
沒有人給您送過去嗎?
B:I have been waiting for almost an hour!How can I take a shower without a towel?
我已經等了差不多一個小時了。沒有毛巾我怎么洗澡?
A:I am terribly sorry,Mr Johnson.
十分抱歉,約翰遜先生。
B:I am very unhappy with your service.
我對你們的服務很不滿意。
A:I understand.Let's see..you are in Room 401.I will personally bring you the towels now.
我理解,我看看...您住401房間。我現(xiàn)在給您送過去。
B:Thanks.I appreciate that.
謝謝,我很感謝。
A:It's the least I can do.And I can give you a discount for your entire stay with us.
我是我應該做的。而且我還可以為您在我們酒店的整個入住期間打折。
B:That's very kind of you.
你太好了!
A:It's my pleasure.I will be right up with your towels.
不用客氣。我馬上給您送毛巾上去。