https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/度假和出差時間重合了該怎么辦.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論出差,
度假和出差時間重合了該怎么辦
來聽今天的講解:
A: Honey, I'm going out for a few days.
親愛的,我要外出幾天。
B: Oh, my god. It's really not a good message, we've already booked a ticket to Denmark for a holiday.
天吶,這可真不是一個好消息,我們已經定了去丹麥度假的機票。
A: I'm so sorry. But there's something wrong with the project I'm in charge of. And my boss asked me to go on a business trip tomorrow.
我很抱歉。但是我負責的一個項目出了點問題,老板讓我明天出差去解決這個問題。
B: Alright. Your job matters most. How many days are you going to be there?
好吧,你的工作最重要,你要去幾天?
A: A week at most. I'll take you on a trip after I get back.
最后一個星期,等我回來,我一定陪你去旅行。
B: Well, plans always fall behind changes. I'll help you with the luggage.
計劃趕不上變化,我來幫你準備行李。
A: By the way. It's winter in the city I'm going to. Get some heavy clothes for me.
對了,我要去的城市,現在是冬季,你幫我準備些厚衣服。
B: I see. Who are you going with this time?
知道了,你和誰一起去呢?
A: I will go alone, because my secretary has taken the wedding leave.
這次只有我自己去,因為我的秘書請了婚假。
B: You must take good care of yourself and drink more hot water. I put some cold medicine in the suitcase for you.
你一定要照顧好自己,多喝熱水。我在行李箱里為你放了一些感冒藥。
A: It's very considerate of you. Thank you, dear.
這是考慮的太周到了,謝謝你,親愛的。
B: Remember to buy a present for me when you come back.
回來的時候記得給我買禮物。