https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/很多人選擇做丁克一族你是怎么看待那些不.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論丁克一族,
很多人選擇做丁克一族,你是怎么看待那些不要孩子的夫妻的
來聽今天的講解:
A: what's your opinion about childless couples? Will you choose to have no kids?
你是怎么看待那些不要孩子的夫妻的?你打算要不要孩子。
B: to be honest, I wouldn't.
說實在的,我不打算要孩子。
A: why? Do you have to make a choice now?
為什么?你現在必須做出選擇嗎?
B: not really. But it has puzzled me for a long time.
不是,只是這事已經困擾我很久了。
A: what's the puzzle?
那你到底愁什么呢?
B: my husband and I prefer to have no kids, but my mother-in-law is very traditional and wants grandkids.
我和我丈夫打算不要孩子,但是我婆婆很傳統(tǒng),很想抱孫子。
A: oh, I see. I think the older generation tend to think in a different way.
啊,這樣啊。我覺得老人們總是和我們想法不太一樣。
B: yes. It seems she can never accept a childless marriage. We had a fight last night.
是啊,可是我婆婆就是不能理解,為什么結了婚卻不要孩子。我們昨天還吵了一架。
A: oh, really? Maybe she is just eager to see her grandchildren.
是嗎?也許她只是抱孫心切吧。
B: but it's absolutely our own business to have a child or not.
但是要不要孫子,完全是我們自己的事。
A: definitely.
是啊。
B: you know, I often overhear our neighbor, the young couple, fighting about how to raise their kid and I really don't want kids to spoil our hapoiness.
知道嗎?我經常聽見我們隔壁那對年輕的夫妻因為教育孩子而爭吵。我真不想讓孩子影響我們的婚姻幸福。
A: don't worry. I think in most cases, children are the glue that keeps a family together.
不要擔心。大多數情況下,孩子還是家庭的粘合劑。
B: I guess you're right. But I still prefer to have no child.
好吧,但是我還是不想要孩子。
A: sure. You can fully enjoy your time together.
好的,那你們就可以好好享受二人世界了。