JONATHAN: I don't know about this costume thing, Clark.
還真不敢說這制服的主意啊,克拉克。
CLARK: It'll work. It has to. If I have an effective disguise, I won't have to worry about people finding out about me.
準有用。必須地。如果能有個偽裝的話,我就不用擔心別人認出我來了。
MARTHA: Come on. Let's get started... What about that one?
來吧,咱開始。……這件怎么樣?
CLARK: I don't know. It's certainly... colorful. What do you think?
不知道誒。當然很……鮮艷。你覺得呢?
MARTHA: One thing's for sure. Nobody's going to be looking at your face.
有一點很肯定,就沒人看你的臉了。
CLARK: Mom!
媽!
MARTHA: Well, they don't call them tights for nothing. I don't know... something's missing. Something...
哎呀,這緊身衣果然名不虛傳。不過……好像缺了點什么。
CLARK: I'd forgotten about that.
我都忘了。
MARTHA: The blanket we found you in. So long ago. Your parents would have been proud of you. We are.
我們發(fā)現你的時候裹著的毯子。好久之前的事兒了。你父母一定會為你感到自豪的。我們就很自豪。
CLARK: Thanks, Mom. I'm not sure about the cape.
謝謝,媽媽。不過我還是不確定這斗篷來著。
MARTHA: Really? I love it. It'll look grand when you're flying. Here, try the mask on.
真的?我可喜歡了。你飛起來的時候肯定很帥。