023. Help yourself to...
請隨便吃點……
[句型解析]
招待客人時,我們經常對他們這樣說:“請隨便吃,不要客氣。” 學習了“Help yourself to...”以后,應該不會再說“Please eat...”了吧。
[實例]
1. Make yourself at home. Help yourself to some fish.
不要客氣,請隨便吃點魚。
2. Help yourself to the refrigerator.
請隨便在冰箱中拿。
3. Help yourself to some steak. I made it especially for you.
請吃點牛排。我特意為你做的。
[實戰(zhàn)練習]
A: Thanks for inviting me over for dinner this evening.
謝謝你今晚請我吃飯。
B: You’re welcome.
不客氣。
A: It looks delicious.
看起來很好吃。
B: Well here. Help yourself to some shrimp. It’s fresh.
來,請吃蝦,是新鮮的。
A: Thank you. Mm... It tastes delicious.
謝謝。哦,味道不錯。
B: Have some more. I don’t want you to leave hungry.
請多吃點,我不想你走的時候還餓著肚子。