我一直工作在鐵道上
I've Been Working on the Railroad
我一直工作在鐵道上,
We been working on the railroad,
整天從早干到晚。
AII the live-long day.
我一直工作在鐵道上,
I`ve been working on the railroad,
只是為了消磨時光。
Can't yocr hear the whistle ,blowing,
難道你沒聽見哨聲響?
Rise up so early in the morn;
清晨一大早就得起身;
Can you hear the captain shouting,
難道你沒聽見隊長叫?
“Dinah, blow your horn!"
“黛娜,快吹響你的號!”
Dinah, won't you blow ?
黛娜,你別吹,
Dinah, won `t you blow ?
黛娜,你別吹,
Dinah, won`t you blow your horn ?
黛娜,你別吹號。
Dinah, won`t you blow?
黛娜,你別吹,
Dinah, won`t you blow ?
黛娜,你別吹,
Dinah, wonyou blow your horn ?
黛娜,你別吹號。
Someone`s in the kitchen with Dinah,
有人同黛娜在伙房,
Someone`s in the kitchen I know,
我知道有人在伙房。
Someone`s in the kitchen with Dinah,
有人同黛娜在伙房,
Strummin`on the old banjo, and singin`
撥響老班卓在歌唱:
Fee-fi-fidd-lee-i-o,
菲—費費德—利—伊—喲,
Fee-fi-fidd-lee-i-o,
菲—費費德—利—伊—喲,
Fee-fi-fidd-lee-i-o,
菲—費費德—利—伊—喲,
Strummin` on the old banjo.
撥響老班卓。