I am happy to hear of your upcoming trip.我很高興聽說您即將到訪。
Let's schedule our meeting for Tuesday, March 19th.把會面安排到3月19日周二這天吧。
If it is convenient, we can meet at my office.如果方便的話我們可以在我的辦公室碰面。
Are you able to meet me on Friday?你周五能跟我見面嗎?
Let me know if this time is OK for your schedule.告訴我這個時間您是否方便。
I am available in the afternoon.我下午有空。
Should we meet at 10am?我們上午10點見面可以嗎?
I look forward to your visit.我期待您的到訪。
Let's meet for lunch.我們一起吃午飯吧。
Can you make a meeting at 2:00 pm on Friday?您能否把會議安排到周五下午兩點?
Hi Lucy,
I am happy to hear of your upcoming trip. It would be great if we could meet while you are here.Let's schedule our meeting for Wednesday, November 20 at 2pm.Let me know if this time works for you.See you soon.
Take care,
Mark
我很高興聽說您即將來訪。如果在您停留期間,我們能會面就太好了。我們想在11月20日周三下午兩點和您會面。請告訴我這個時間對您是否合適?;匾?。
Dear Mr. Pratt,
I look forward to your visit to our offices this month. Will you be able to meet me on Thursday?I am available all day, but morning time would be better.Should we say Thursday at 10am?If this time doesn, t work, just let me know.I can arrange another time.
Thanks again,
John Smith
我期待著您這個月訪問我們辦公室。您在本地期間能否在周四和我碰面?我當天全天有空,早上更好些。周四上午10點可以嗎?如果這個時間您不方便,請告訴我,我可以安排別的時間。