下面有一些更好的表達方式來代替I don't know,這樣就避免了立即回答你不會的問題!
Let me check on that.
讓我來確認一下。
I’ll get back to you on that one.
我會回答你那個問題的。
I’ll find out and let you know.
我會找到答案并告訴你的。
Let me find out for you.
讓我?guī)湍悴橐幌麓鸢浮?/p>
I’ll double check and let you know.
我會再核實一下,并且告訴你。
That’s a really good question, I’ll check it.
這是個很好的問題,我來查一下。
That’s a really good question, I’ll find out.
這是個很好的問題,我會找到答案的。
I haven’t looked at that yet.
我還沒看過。
That requires a bit more research first.
這需要先做更多的研究。
I’m going to investigate that further.
我將進一步調查。
I’m not 100% sure on that.
我不是百分之百確定。
I can find out for you.
我可以幫你查一下。
Let me look that up for you.
讓我?guī)湍悴橐幌隆?/p>
I want to be sure and give you the correct information. Let me check.
我想確定并告訴你正確的信息。讓我查一下。
I can’t remember off the top of my head. I’ll get back to you on that.
我記不起來了。我稍后會回復你的。
I don’t have that information here right now.
我現在沒有那些信息。
That’s not my area of expertise, I’ll ask …..
那不是我擅長的領域,我會請教…
There are several possible answers, I’ll need more information first.
有幾個可能的答案,我需要更多的信息。
It could be one of many possibilities, I’ll look into it.
這可能是多種可能性之一,我來調查一下。
That’s something I want you to find out for yourself!
這是我想讓你自己去查一下的!
I’m probably not the best person to ask for that information.
你向我詢問這個信息,可能不是很恰當。
What do you think?
你認為呢?
What do you suggest?
你有什么建議?
I haven’t had time to think that through yet.
我還沒有時間想通這個問題。
I’ve been wondering the same thing!
我一直在想同樣的事情!
I haven’t a clue.
我一點頭緒也沒有。
I haven’t got a clue.
我一點頭緒也沒有。
I’m not sure.
我不確定。
Beats me.
難倒我了。
Search me.
我可不知道。
Who knows? (Rhetorical question)
誰知道呢?(修辭問題)
I haven’t got the faintest idea.
我一點主意也沒有。
I haven’t the faintest idea.
我一點主意也沒有。
I have no idea.
我不知道。
Your guess is as good as mine.
你的猜測和我差不多。