它的真實意思可不是字面上的“我不買”,而是“我不相信”。
例如:
You have win the scholarship? I don't buy it.
你得了獎學(xué)金,我才不相信你的鬼話。
I don't buy it because it defies logic!
我才不信呢,這不符合邏輯!
表示相同意思的還有:
I don't buy that story.
I don't buy your story.
例如:
I don't buy your story. Try not to have any more sick relatives this week, all right?
我才不信你的鬼話呢。這周盡量不要再有其他生病的親戚了,好嗎?
Don't tell me. 我才不信呢。
例如:
Don't tell me you failed the test!
我才不信你考試掛了呢!
Tell me another one. 我才不信呢!
例如:
"I worked all day yesterday."
“我昨天工作了一整天。”
"Oh yeah, tell me another one!"
“是嗎,鬼才信你!”
I must be hearing things. 我一定聽錯了。
例如:
He's offered to wash the dishes - I must be hearing things.
他主動提出要洗碗盤——我一定是聽錯了。
看到這里可能有寶寶會問了:真正的“我不買”該怎么說呢?
大家可以說: I'm not buying it. 或者 I won't take it.
遇到有人“裝X”,你會怎么說?