Natural Scenery 自然風光
dialogue 1
Jerry: What a nice day!
天氣真好啊!
Monica: yes. How about going out and enjoying the sunshine on the grass?
是啊,去草坪曬曬太陽吧。
J: great, let's go!
好主意,走!
M: hey, darling, I think I might have a little heatstroke from being in the sun all day. I was so relaxed. It felt as if I were in another world.
親愛的,曬了一天,我好像都有點暈了。真是放松啊,好像在世外桃源一樣。
J: exactly. You know, the sunshine and wind remind me of our honeymoon. You remember? The island, the sound of the waves, the salty sea air and the sunshine...
對啊,這樣的陽光和微風讓我想起了咱們度蜜月的時候了。還記得嗎?那個小島,海浪聲,咸咸的空氣,明媚的陽光…
M: yes, it was wonderful but it's already been a year. How time flies!
嗯,那段日子真是開心,不知不覺已經(jīng)過去一年了,時間過得真快啊.
J: why not go again to celebrate out one-year anniversary? We can go to the same beach, stay in the same hotel and enjoy a dinner in the same restaurant.
對了,要不再去玩一次,慶祝結婚一周年吧,還是去同樣的海灘,同樣的旅館,同樣的餐館!
M: are you kidding? Can you afford it? Do you think we can get a room on such short notice?
真的嗎,咱們的預算夠嗎?而且這么倉促能訂到房間嗎?
J: never mind that, I'll take care of it. Are you available next week?
沒問題,交給我吧,你下周有空吧?
M: yeah, I think so.
嗯,有空。
J: ok. I'll make the arrangements. It will be great.
我來安排吧,一定會很好玩的!
M: wonderful! I'll start packing our suitcases.
太好了!我來收拾行李。
dialogue 2
M: what's wrong, Jerry? You look so upset.
杰瑞,你怎么了?看上去很不高興.
J: to be honest, I was just dumped.
老實說,我被甩了。
M: oh, I'm sorry to hear that. You can go on a holiday to cheer up.
哦,真替你難過,去度個假換換心情吧.
J: no, thanks. I'm not in the mood for traveling.
不了,沒那個心情。
M: come on. A trip will do you good. Are you doing anything this weekend?
振作點,這時候旅行對你有好處。這周末有事嗎?
J: I was planning on doing a lot of wallowing.
自己一個人呆著吧。
M: well, my friends and I are planning on going to Shangri-La on Saturday. Do you want to come with us?
我和朋友打算周六去香格里拉,要不要一起來?
J: where is that?
香格里拉在哪里啊?
M: not very far from here. We'll fly. It's about one and a half hours.
離這里不遠,坐飛機去一個班小時。
J: what's there to see?
有什么好玩的?
M: there is a large canyon, vast grasslands, ancient forests and mountain lakes.
大峽谷,草原,原始森林,還有高山湖泊。
J: oh, sounds nice.
聽上去不錯。
M: yes, the scenery there is breathtaking. I have some pitcures at home. You can come over and take a look if you like.
是啊,那里的景色美極了。我家里有照片,要不要來看看?
J: ok. Then I can make up my mind.
好,看了再決定去不去。