I'm Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia.
我是志羚姐姐,歡迎來到動物邦。
And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. Luxury apartments with charm.
然后歡迎來到豪華公寓。
Complementary delousing once a month. Don't lose your key!
每個月除跳蚤一次,不要搞丟你的鑰匙!
Thank you.
謝謝。
Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new neighbor! Yeah? Well, we're loud.
喔,你好!我叫朱迪,你的新鄰居! 喔?是嗎,我們很吵。
Don't expect us to apologize for it.
別指望我們會道歉。
Greasy walls.
油膩膩的墻壁。
Rickety bed.
搖晃晃的席夢思。
Crazy neighbors.
瘋狂的鄰居。
I love it!
我愛死了!
Come on! He bared his teeth first!
拜托喔,是他先亮大板牙的!
Excuse me! Hmm?
不好意思! 嗯?
Down here!
下面這邊!
Hi. O... M... Goodness!
嗨。 歐... 我的 ...天??!
They really did hire a bunny.
他們真的雇了一只兔子。
Howhop! I gotta tell you, you're even cuter than I thought you'd be.
矮油!我要告訴你,你比我想像中的還可愛。
Ooh, ah, you probably didn't know, but a bunny can call another bunny "cute",but when other animals do it, that's a little...
哦,啊,你可能不知道,一只兔子可以說另一只兔子“可愛”,但其他的人呢,有一點...
Ohhh. I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser.
噢噢噢。我很抱歉!我,洪金豹。
The guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donutloving cop, stereotyping you.
那個大家都認為我只是個愛吃甜甜圈的肥肥警察。
Oh. No, it's okay.
哦。 其實還好。
Oh. You've actually got... there's a...
哦。事實上你的...有一個...
A what? In your neck. The fold.
一個什么? 在你的脖子縫里。
The... this... Oh, there you went, you little dickens!
額...這... 噢你這個狡猾的小家伙!
Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I...
呵呵呵,我應該去報到了,所以哪一邊是...
Oh, ball pen's over there to the left. Great. Thank you!
哦,在左手邊。 很好,謝謝你!
Oh... That poor little bunny's gonna get eaten alive.
哦......那可憐的兔子會被生吞活剝。