服務英語·要求機上服務 黃金句
1) Some pills might be helpful.
吃點藥或許會好點。
2) OK. I'll bring the pills right away. By the way, dinner will be served in 20 minutes.
好的。我馬上拿來。順便說一聲,20分鐘后開始供應晚餐。
3) You are very thoughtful.
你的服務很周到。
4) If you need anything, just press the service button on the arm of the seat.
如果你需要什么,只要按下扶手上的服務鈕就可以了。
5) I'll call our doctor for him. Just a moment, please.
我給他叫醫(yī)生。請等一會。
6) Please wait a moment.
請稍等。
7) OK, I'll be back soon.
好的,我很快就來。
8) We have some magazines and books for you to read.
我們有一些雜志和書可以供您閱讀。
9) We are going to arrive in the destination in 2 hours.
我們即將在兩小時后到達目的地。
10) Then what else can I do for you?
我還能為您做什么呢?
11) But can I suggest a glass of hot water instead? I think it may help settle down his stomach.
但我建議喝一杯熱水吧,能使他的胃舒服一些。
12) The pain in your ears is due to the change of air pressure. The symptom is very common during the flight. You can relieve the earache by chewing gums or swallowing.
您耳朵疼是因為氣壓變化,這在航空飛行中很普遍的。您可以嚼口香糖或者是咽口水來緩解。
13) May I take your temperature?
我能為您量體溫嗎?
14) Please fasten your seat belt.
請系好安全帶。