Well, we've asked everyone we know, and now I'm depressed, because this is everyone we know.
我們問過所有認識的了,問完我好傷感,因為這些人就是我們所有認識的人。
Let's start asking people in the diner. We need to find it a place to live.
開始問餐廳里的人吧。我們得為它找個家。
Why? Why can't it live right here in my arm in between my hot and naturals?
為什么?為什么它不能住在我懷里,睡在我天然火辣胸器之間?
Kitty. Kitty. Kitty-kitty-kitty.
喵喵。喵喵。喵喵喵喵喵喵。
I have to admit, that does feel kind of good.
我得承認,感覺是挺爽的。
Excuse me. I overheard you two asking people if they want a cat, and I'd really love one.
打擾一下。我聽到了你們在問人有沒興趣收留貓,我真的很想要一只。
Really? Well, we have your cat.
真的嗎?我們正好有一只。
Whoa. Whoa. Not so fast. I got a couple of questions first.
等等。等等。別著急。我得先問幾個問題。
Do you smoke? Yes. Drink? Yes. Prescription drugs. Occasionally.
你抽煙嗎?抽。你喝酒嗎?喝。處方藥呢。偶爾。
Forget the cat. Will you take me home?
別管喵星人了。帶我回家吧?