And he hit right here before he fell.
摔倒之前,他的頭撞到了這里。
And as he fell, he looked up at me and smiled. Content. Peaceful.
而摔倒時,他抬頭看著我微笑。一臉滿足和平靜。
That'll be $7, cash only.
多謝,7塊錢,只收現(xiàn)金。
Mira, can you break a 50?
老妹,給你一張50的,能破開嗎?
Max! Yeah, what do you need? Change for a 50.
麥克斯!什么事?一張50塊,給人找錢。
Got it. I mean, why, God, why?
好的。我是說,"好"可惜呀。
Knock, knock, knocking on heaven's door.
敲呀敲,敲開天堂之門。
Ten, ten, ten, ten. Heaven's door.
給你四張10塊。敲開金錢之門。
Max, we're almost sold out in here. I need more cupcakes from the kitchen.
麥克斯,這里的小蛋糕快賣完了。你去廚房多拿點過來。
Got it. I'll come right in. Earl?
好的。我馬上回來。厄爾?
Same split as before. 30 cents on every dollar you sell.
分成跟以前一樣啊。我七你三。
What a waste. You know how much money we could make if we sold pot?
真是白費勁。你知道如果我們賣大麻能掙多少錢嗎?
Oh, you want in on that too? Same split.
那個你也想加入呀?分成照舊哦。