Look, we need an intern. Now, who do you like so far?
我們需要一名實習生。目前為止,你最喜歡哪一個?
The one with the big boobs.
大咪咪的那個。
I knew it. All you big boob people stick together.
我就知道,你們大咪咪星人都相互幫助。
Hi, girls. Are you having a beauty contest and didn't invite me to give the other girls a chance?
姑娘們。你們是在舉行選美比賽嗎,沒邀請我,是為了給其他姑娘一個機會吧?
We're interviewing people to be our intern. Who doesn't get paid.
我們是在面試實習生。沒錢拿哦。
Well, this is for you.
這是給你們的。
You didn't have to do that. You already gave us the money for the shop.
真的不必了。你都給我們開店的錢了。
I know, I'm too wonderful. But it's for good luck, and sounds like you're gonna need it.
我知道,我就是人太好了。但這是求好運的,而且你們可能會很需要好運。
Oleg says that it's rat central station around here.
奧列格說這一帶是老鼠的中央車站。
Not rats, Sophie, just rat droppings.
沒老鼠,蘇菲,不過是幾顆老鼠屎而已。
Oh, just rat droppings. Oh, okay, no problem there.
幾顆老鼠屎啊。好吧,那就沒問題了。
Are you out of breath because you jogged here all the way from 1974?
你上氣不接下氣是因為你是從1974年跑過來的嗎?
Sexy, huh? You should see his badunkadunk when he jogs.
很性感吧?你們真應該看看他慢跑時的小翹臀。
Well, here they are. 60 rat traps.
東西給你拿來了,60個撲鼠器。
Girls... I don't want to interfere with your business, but what the hell is goin' on here?
姑娘們,我不想插手你們的生意,但這到底是怎么回事?
There's no fancy tables or pretty chairs.
這里沒有好看的桌子,也沒有漂亮的椅子。
I mean, this place is so unappealing, even I don't look good here.
這里毫無吸引力,連我都不艷驚四座了。
No worries. We have some adorable old-school ice cream tables and chairs
別擔心。我們有些老派冰淇淋店的可愛桌椅,
on hold at a kooky, fun staten island junkyard.
暫放在斯塔頓島一個古怪有趣的垃圾場里。
I can't believe you didn't just shoot a blood clot trying to make dump furniture sound cute.
真不敢相信你居然面不改色地把垃圾堆家具形容得這么可愛。
Okay, girls, well, call me when you have a real business.
好吧,姑娘們,等你們正式開門再打給我。
Yeah, and I'm-I'm gonna take this, you know, so that the rats don't poop in it. Come on, badunkadunk.
對了,我要把這個帶走,以防老鼠在里面拉屎。走吧,小翹臀。
Oh, and, uh, Max... Oh, she's good. Yes.
對了,麥克斯...她不錯,真的。
I knew it. All you big boob people stick together.
我就知道,你們大咪咪星人都相互幫助。
Well? Here we are. The final three.
好了。終于到了這一刻。就剩最后三人了。
Well, you know the one I like. I'll give you a clue. One, two.
你知道我喜歡哪個,我給你個提示。左第一,右第二。
Standing in front of me I see two beautiful, qualified young women.
站在我面前的是兩位美麗、條件良好的年輕女性。
Is she really going all Top Model right now? If only. They pay. I'm out, Tyra.
她現在是要學《全美超模大賽》那套嗎?是就好了,人家是給錢的。我退出,泰拉。
Ruth, congratulations. You've been selected to be our intern.
露絲,恭喜你。你被選為我們的實習生。
Max, will you get Ruth started on something?
麥克斯,你能讓露絲開始干活嗎?
Yup, I got the internship.
對,我得到實習的機會了。
You know what? I got it. It's not like you're getting paid. Big boob people are so much easier.
這樣吧,我來弄。又沒花錢請你。大咪咪星人肯定更好說話。